Programme / Infos
The start of the bike-components TrailTrophy-Series 2019 will be in the mountains of Harz! We will held the race in the bikepark of MSB X-Trail and on other trails around. If you have participated last year at Sankt Andreasberg, you know that we offer an attractive mix of trails in the bikepark – and outside the park! Furthermore, the crew of MSB X-Trail has worked a lot on the trails so that there will be lot of surprises next spring! We're convinced to offer you a nice start into the TrailTrophy-season 2019.
(See schedule for further details)
Friday, 10 May 2019
On Friday you can start the TT season in a relaxed way: The Bikepark MSB X-Trail is open, so you can have a look at one or the other track. From 17:00 to 19:30 the Race-Office is open. If you are already there, you can pick up your starting number and the goodie package here and then start the day more relaxed on Saturday.
Saturday, 11 May 2019
A long lap with five stages awaits the TT participants at the season opener in the Harz Mountains. A good 30 kilometres and 1000 vertical metres have to be mastered, the five stages offer everything the Enduro heart desires. From liquid-fast sections over narrow serpentines and turns up to root heels everything is there. Enjoy several completely new stages!
Sunday, 12 May 2019
On the second day of the TT Sankt Andreasberg, the MSB X-Trail Bikepark takes you up the Matthias-Schmidt-Berg several times - mostly by lift, once by your own pedal power. Then there are various trails on the programme: from flowing to technical, from rooted to twisty. After four stages, the winners of the TT Sankt Andreasberg will be honoured in the early afternoon and can look forward to valuable material prizes.
Location/Event-Area: Matthias-Schmidt-Berg 4, 37444 Sankt Andreasberg.
- IMPORTANT: The event is NOT registered with the BDR, but coordinated with the BDR. Holders of a license can start without having to fear sanctions from the association.
- Rider limit: 400 places are available on the starting line-up (Men’s Rider, Masters & Super Class/Women’s rider class).
- Ranking: There will be individual rankings available for every rider with times per single section and a cumulative total ride time. In addition to this, multiple riders can also be ranked as a team. (See below)
- Teams: Three riders can be ranked as a team provided they each give an identical (!), appropriate team name. If more than three riders are starting under one team name, the three fastest riders will be ranked. Team names must be given at registration, or at the very latest when you pick up your starter pack at accreditation.
- Starting Order: The starting order for the first session is decided according to the start numbers assigned, except for the 50 fastest riders from the previous year, who will go first. Starting order will then be based on interim results/timings as soon as this is possible (so from the night ride onwards).
- Overall Series Ranking: At the end of the season the best riders of the TrailTrophy series will be honored at the Final. Riders will be awarded points according to where they place at each TrailTrophy with the rider with the highest number of points at the end winning. The same number of points will be awarded for each TrailTrophy.
- Overall Series Ranking II: Participants competing for overall ranking can have their worst result discounted. To be considered for the TT overall series ranking you must compete in the TT final!
- Prizes: Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the winners - no prize money will be given out.
Rules and regulations
Here you'll find the conditions of partcipation and rules & regulations of TrailTrophy Sankt Andreasberg (in german and english language).
Informations about additional insurances
Here you can find the informations about the insurances we offer as an option:
Hier you'll find the actual starting list in alphabetical order (Status 10.05.19, 10 am). In column "ST.-BLOCK" you'll see your starting block, in the next column your starting time.