Programme / Infos
The start of the bike-components TrailTrophy-Series 2019 will be in the mountains of Harz! We will held the race in the bikepark of MSB X-Trail and on other trails around. If you have participated last year at Sankt Andreasberg, you know that we offer an attractive mix of trails in the bikepark – and outside the park! Furthermore, the crew of MSB X-Trail has worked a lot on the trails so that there will be lot of surprises next spring! We're convinced to offer you a nice start into the TrailTrophy-season 2019.
The programme of TrailTrophy Sankt Andreasberg is not fixed at the moment and will be published if we have all official permissions (beginning of January 2019).
Location/Event-Area: Matthias-Schmidt-Berg 4, 37444 Sankt Andreasberg.
- IMPORTANT: This race will not be an official race under the conditions of the BDR. If you're a rider with official (BDR) licence, your start will be at your own risk!
- Rider limit: 375 places are available on the starting line-up (Men’s Rider, Masters & Super Class/Women’s rider class).
- Ranking: There will be individual rankings available for every rider with times per single section and a cumulative total ride time. In addition to this, multiple riders can also be ranked as a team. (See below)
- Teams: Three riders can be ranked as a team provided they each give an identical (!), appropriate team name. If more than three riders are starting under one team name, the three fastest riders will be ranked. Team names must be given at registration, or at the very latest when you pick up your starter pack at accreditation.
- Starting Order: The starting order for the first session is decided according to the start numbers assigned, except for the 50 fastest riders from the previous year, who will go first. Starting order will then be based on interim results/timings as soon as this is possible (so from the night ride onwards).
- Overall Series Ranking: At the end of the season the best riders of the TrailTrophy series will be honored at the Final. Riders will be awarded points according to where they place at each TrailTrophy with the rider with the highest number of points at the end winning. The same number of points will be awarded for each TrailTrophy.
- Overall Series Ranking II: Participants competing for overall ranking can have their worst result discounted. To be considered for the TT overall series ranking you must compete in the TT final!
- Prizes: Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the winners - no prize money will be given out.