Programme / Infos
The start of the bike-components TrailTrophy-Series 2018 will be in the mountains of Harz again! We'll have a one-day race at Sankt Andreasberg, in the bikepark of MSB X-Trail and on other trails around. As you might know, we've been at Sankt Andreasberg in 2015 and 2016. If you have been part of the race in these years, you'll wonder about the tracks and trails we can offer this year! Due to the effects of storms in autumn 2017 and other reasons, a lot of trails and tracks have changed. So we're convinced to offer you a nice start in the TrailTrophy-season 2018.
(See schedule for further details)
Saturday 5th May 2018
This day is for pre-preparation for the TrailTrophy Sankt Andreasberg: You can ride some of the stages in the bikepark, test parts and bikes – and have a relaxed accreditation. Make a final check of your bike and be ready for the race on sunday!
Sunday 6th May 2018
Starting at the TrailTrophy site at the bottom station of the Matthias-Schmidt-Berg. The circuit is around 21 km long, making use of the park chairlift three times, with around 800 vertical metres to conquer per bike. Six time trials (stages) are planned. Returning to the event site you can recover and relax, and when to last riders arrived, the victory ceremony is gone to be held soon.
Location/Event-Area: Matthias-Schmidt-Berg 4, 37444 Sankt Andreasberg.
- IMPORTANT: This race will not be an official race under the conditions of the BDR. If you're a rider with official (BDR) licence, your start will be at your own risk!
- Rider limit: 375 places are available on the starting line-up (Men’s Rider, Masters & Super Class/Women’s rider class).
- Ranking: There will be individual rankings available for every rider with times per single section and a cumulative total ride time. In addition to this, multiple riders can also be ranked as a team. (See below)
- Teams: Three riders can be ranked as a team provided they each give an identical (!), appropriate team name. If more than three riders are starting under one team name, the three fastest riders will be ranked. Team names must be given at registration, or at the very latest when you pick up your starter pack at accreditation.
- Starting Order: The starting order for the first session is decided according to the start numbers assigned, except for the 50 fastest riders from the previous year, who will go first. Starting order will then be based on interim results/timings as soon as this is possible (so from the night ride onwards).
- Overall Series Ranking: At the end of the season the best riders of the TrailTrophy series will be crowned at Kronplatz. Riders will be awarded points according to where they place at each TrailTrophy with the rider with the highest number of points at the end winning. The same number of points will be awarded for each TrailTrophy, except in the case that your total time for an individual TrailTrophy is substantially faster (more than 35%) than the average of the other TrailTrophies.
- Overall Series Ranking II: Participants competing for overall ranking can have their worst result discounted. To be considered for the TT overall series ranking you must compete in the TT final at Kronplatz!
- Prizes: Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the winners - no prize money will be given out.
Rules and regulations
Here you'll find the conditions of partcipation and rules & regulations of TrailTrophy Sankt Andreasberg (in german and english language).