Programme / Infos
In 2016, for the first time ever, TrailTrophy was held at the Flims-Laax-Falera region. At around 1050 metres above sea level, Flims and Laax are the perfect locations offering up an abundance of hugely characterful, varied trails: some rooty and wild, others rocky and alpine, some open and grassy and even more with man-made berms, jumps and other little treats. No-one can accuse Flims-Laax of being repetitive. The start line can be reached by bike and, of course, chairlifts and gondolas. For more info on the tracks and trails, the schedule for the TrailTrophy’s premiere in Flims-Laax and more, just keep reading.
The Programme for TrailTrophy Flims-Laax will be published beginning of January 2017.
Event-Area: Laax, rocksresort, Via Murschetg 15, 7032 Laax, Switzerland.
- Rider limit: 300 places are available on the starting line-up (Men’s Rider & Masters Class/Women’s rider class).
- Ranking: There will be individual rankings available for every rider with times per single section and a cumulative total ride time. In addition to this, multiple riders can also be ranked as a team. (See below)
- Teams: Three riders can be ranked as a team provided they each give an identical (!), appropriate team name. If more than three riders are starting under one team name, the three fastest riders will be ranked. Team names must be given at registration, or at the very latest when you pick up your starter pack at accreditation.
- Starting Order: The starting order for the first session is decided according to the start numbers assigned, except for the 50 fastest riders from the previous year, who will go first. Starting order will then be based on interim results/timings as soon as this is possible (so from the night ride onwards).
- Overall Series Ranking: At the end of the season the best riders of the TrailTrophy series will be crowned at Kronplatz. Riders will be awarded points according to where they place at each TrailTrophy with the rider with the highest number of points at the end winning. The same number of points will be awarded for each TrailTrophy, except in the case that your total time for an individual TrailTrophy is substantially faster (more than 35%) than the average of the other TrailTrophies.
- Overall Series Ranking II: Participants competing for overall ranking can have their worst result discounted. To be considered for the TT overall series ranking you must compete in the TT final at Kronplatz!
- Prizes: Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the winners - no prize money will be given out.
Rules and regulations
Further information and conditions of participation can be found here (in German and English):